To expand our DE DESIGN (D’Andrea & Evers Design) team, we are looking for an experienced enthusiastic industrial designer/engineer. Together with a team of 15 people, you will work on very diverse projects. Projects in which design goes hand in hand with smart, well thought-out engineering solutions. If you are a passionate industrial designer/engineer with very good design capabilities and technical skills, then you are the right person for this vacancy.
- A creative designer/engineer, driven to analyse and come up with solutions to product development issues.
- At least 5 years’ working experience in product development.
- Experience with 3D CAD packages such as Creo and/or Solid Works.
- Working experience in various manufacturing processes such as plastic and aluminium injection moulding, aluminium extrusion, rotational moulding and sheet metal fabrication.
- Experience in medical product development is an advantage.
- The opportunity to pursue a wonderful profession with a high-quality team.
- Spontaneous and good working atmosphere in our inspiring premises in Enschede.
- Flexibility in hybrid forms of work.
- Very diverse, challenging assignments within an international pallet of clients.
- Salary in line with BNO guidelines.
Our product designer/engineer…
- Takes care of setting up designs in 3D CAD through to making the 3D CAD geometry ready for production.
- Is passionate about finding innovative solutions.
- Takes care of the technical development of the design, such as developing constructions geared to production and assembly.
- Provides support and advice to designers on constructions, mechanisms, material choices, material properties, etc.
- Has a feeling for design and is able to translate the designers’ designs into CAD.
- Has regular contact with the client and suppliers as part of the execution of the order.
- Works with various computer programmes such as Solid Works, Creo, Keyshot, Photoshop, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Has an education at HBO/University level.
Would you like to work at a good, fun and driven design agency in the east of the country?
Please send your application, if possible with portfolio, to email@example.com
For more information, please call 053 20 30 510